IT’S WIN WIN FOR TASTE OF BUDA CARDHOLDERS
WIN #1 -As a Taste of Buda Discount Cardholder, you are eligible for discounts at local eateries. Visit this web site for new participating restaurants and food trucks and the discounts they are offering.
WIN #2 – Weekly Giveaways
- Each discount card is individually numbered. There are no two cards with the same number. It is this number that will identify the winners.
- Each week a card number will be drawn from the total number of discount cards purchased.
- The card number drawn will then be posted on this web site and other Buda Area Chamber of Commerce social media platforms.
- The winning cardholder will have 72 hours to claim their prize.
- If no one comes forward in that 72-hour period, a new number will be posted. This process will continue until a winner comes forward to claim their prize.
- Once a Prize is claimed a new prize and card number will be posted. This process will continue for the 60-day duration of the food discounts.
The Prizes, Gift Cards, and Giveaways Will be Donated by Buda Merchants
EAT LOCAL TWO TIMES A WEEK CONTEST RULES
We are started this popular contest, in April as a fun, and easy way to support local eateries during this COVID pandemic. Winning is easy and our local restaurants and food trucks appreciate your much-needed support.
How to Participate and Win:
• You need to be a member of the Buda Take Out and Delivery Group Page. If you are not a member you can join the Facebook group at https://bit.ly/2Ge1tS4
• Each time you eat at a Buda restaurant or food truck simply snap a selfie or picture of your yourself in front of the eatery holding the food you purchased. If delivered take photo of the delivered food or the delivery person.
• To be a valid entry the photo must have a hand sign of two fingers in a V. Older contestant may know this as the 60’s Peace Sign or the WWII Victory sign. Flashing the two finger V is the Buda Foodie hand sign to Eat Local Two Time a Week (#EatLocal2XaWeek)
• Post the image on the Facebook Group Page -Buda Take Out and Delivery Services with a comment about where you are and a hashtag.
• Each photo posted must have the hashtag #EatLocal2XaWeek to be a valid contest entry.
That’s it, Follow the Above Instructions and You Will be Automatically Entered
Each time you post one of your photos, your name will be put into a hat and once a week their will be a drawing to determine the Winner for that week.
The weekly drawing winner will be posted on the Taste of Buda Facebook Group Page
This is your opportunity to discover new places to eat and to experience the wide variety of culinary fare Buda, Texas has to offer.