Market in the Park will be held the first Saturday of the month, May – September, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
What better way to spend a Saturday, than to explore this outdoor market along Buda’s Historical Downtown Greenbelt? Market in the Park has a wide variety of local vendors, chamber members, farmers, artisans, antique dealers, and musicians.
Spend the day browsing the market and visiting our downtown merchants. Admission to our market is FREE so come out and enjoy! Market in the Park is brought to you by the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce.
Stay updated on https://bit.ly/2PiNw5S
For more information, contact the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce (512-295-9999) or by email at email@example.com.
Buda Market in the Park
2021 Rules and Regulations
Location – Market In The Park will be located in Buda’s Downtown Greenbelt, 319 Main Street, Buda, Texas 78610 (just north of the Buda Public Library).
Dates and Times – 9:00am – 1:00pm, 1st Saturday of the month, May – September
- Single month fee(s): $35.00 per month, Farmers’ fees is an additional $10.00 per month. A full season fee is $125.00, and a full season + full season farmers fee is $155.00.
- Due to COVID-19 Masks are highly encouraged for all who participate. This is subject to change based on local and state guidelines.
- Buda Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove any vendor at any time for any violation of the requirements set forth in the current year’s rules regarding Market in The Park.
- “Rain or Shine” – We DO NOT cancel or reschedule Market in The Park. There are NO refunds.
- New Applications are required at the beginning of each year by every vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for their own display equipment and canopy along with any utilities for set up. Your booth should be professional, using weights to secure your canopy.
- Set-up begins at 7:30am on Saturday morning, but must be ready by 9:00am. The event will begin at 9:00am and end at 1:00pm. Take down may begin at 1:00pm.
- All spaces are 10’ x 10’. Spaces to be reserved based on when applications are received. If you require additional space, contact the Chamber office to make special arrangements.
- Vendor booths with the same featured product will be limited. If the vendor is associated with a direct sales company, we will not allow more than 2 vendor booths from that company.
- All items for sale must be those as indicated on your application form. No “roaming sales” will be permitted.
- Participating exhibitors will be responsible for collecting and paying current Texas Sales Tax on sales made during the event. A Texas Sales Tax Certificate is required for participation. The Buda Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for tracking or paying Texas Sales Tax for any vendor.
- Vendor generated trash must be disposed of properly.
- The Buda Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for enforcing private company’s or corporation’s rules on multiple vendors at same events.
Market in the Park is brought to you by the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce
Please Submit your Vendor Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to pay for your vendor application online please check out our calendar tab, select the event you wish to register for, and submit your payment online.