Market in the Park will be held the first Saturday of the month through December, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
What better way to spend a Saturday, than to explore this outdoor market along Buda’s Historical Downtown Greenbelt? Market in the Park has a wide variety of local vendors, chamber members, farmers, artisans, antique dealers, and musicians.
Spend the day browsing the market and visiting our downtown merchants. Admission to our market is FREE so come out and enjoy! Market in the Park is brought to you by the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce.
Stay updated on https://bit.ly/2PiNw5S
For more information, contact the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce (512-295-9999) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buda Market in the Park
2020 Rules and Regulations
Location – Market In The Park will be located in Buda’s Downtown Greenbelt, 319 Main Street, Buda, Texas 78610 (just north of the Buda Public Library).
Dates and Times – 9:00am – 1:00pm, 1st Saturday of the month, May through December
- Buda Area Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to remove any vendor at any time for any violation of the requirements set forth in the current year’s rules regarding Market In The Park.
- “Rain or Shine” – We DO NOT cancel or reschedule Market In The Park. There are NO refunds.
- New Applications are required at the beginning of each year by every vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for their own display equipment and canopy along with any utilities for set up. Your booth should be professional, using weights to secure your canopy.
- Set-up begins at 7:00am on Saturday morning, but must be ready by 9:00am. The event will begin at 9:00am and end at 1:00pm. Take down may begin at 1:00pm.
- All spaces are 10’ x 10’. Spaces to be reserved based on when applications are received. Booth Fee(s): $35.00 per month or $125.00 for the Season. Farmers’ Fees: $10.00 per month or $30.00 for the Season. If you require addition space, contact Chamber office to make special arrangements.
- Vendor booths with the same featured product will be limited. If the vendor is associated with a direct sales company, we will not allow more than 2 vendor booths from that company.
- All items for sale must be those as indicated in your application for which you were accepted. No “roaming sales” will be permitted.
- Participating exhibitors will be responsible for collecting and paying current Texas Sales Tax on sales made during the event. A Texas Sales Tax Certificate is required for participation. The Buda Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for tracking or paying Texas Sales Tax for any vendor.
- Vendor generated trash must be disposed of properly.
- The Buda Area Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for enforcing private company’s or corporation’s rules on multiple vendors at same events.
Market in the Park is brought to you by the Buda Area Chamber of Commerce